The annual Service Provider Showcase, hosted by the St. Louis Publishers Association, will feature publishing professionals of all specialties who will be ready to answer questions for inquiring authors. Stop by the Mission Possible Press booth and talk to Jo Lena Johnson about the services she offers which include writing services/coaching, manuscript review, and content and platform development.
Don’t miss this opportunity to meet a roomful of people who can help you at every stage of your book project. This is a chance to ask questions and get a feel for who they are and how they work.
- If you’re at the beginning of your book’s journey and trying to develop your concept or story, talk to one of the book coaches, ghostwriters, or developmental editors.
- Undecided on going independent or finding a publisher? Talk with local publishers and find out the variety of options.
- Does your manuscript need organizing or your sentences need polishing, or do you need help with the writing process? Chat with an editor!
- Do you need an eye-catching cover and help laying your book out for print or uploading to Amazon? Get to know graphic designers with the knowledge and talent to turn your manuscript into a book.
- Need illustrations for a children’s book or visual aids? Talk with an illustrator and check out their portfolio.
- Curious about printing options? Talk to a local printer!
- Are you done almost ready to publish, but you want to make sure your book doesn’t have any embarrassing typos? Find a proofreader at the Vendor Showcase!